Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Etsy items....



So, I think funkygoodstuff did really well. Thanks, guys!! I've been jotting down ideas of other crafty goodies to put in the shop, and I can hardly stand the excitement. I LOVE creating stuff, just LOVE it. It makes me happy, and I love to be able to make something that causes someone else to feel giddy and excited when they receive it. Did that make sense? lol. Anyway, I have tons of ideas for Christmas gift sets and card sets, so stay tuned. I'll be posting these lil' felt goodie holders in the shop tomorrow. Here's a pic of hubby with his lil' chubby cheek girl. I need to get some sleep, so that's it for now. Peace and love my wonderful blog lurkers. Peace. and love.

1 comment:

LoRi said...

OOOHHHH!!! i love the felt bags!! they are so CUTE (^.^)!! She is so adorable!!