Friday, October 05, 2007

Getting ready for Trick-or-Treating



So, I was looking around for ideas on what my kids would dress up as this year, and the price of costumes is crazy. Sure you find deals here and there, but still. I don't know about paying $20 or $30 bucks for something they're gonna wear for a couple of hours. Anyway. so I decided my crafty lil' self was gonna make their costumes this year, and who knows maybe every year. Since I have no idea how to sew, except well from Home Ec in 7th grade or something like that; I was kinda worried. I figured I'm a pretty bright girl, I'll wing it. So, check me out. In less than an hour, I made Jace's Fred Flinstone costume!!!. WooHoo!! Just call me Martha freaking Stewart!! Now, I just gotta do Barney and Pebbles. Piece of cake, dude, piece of cake.

3 comments:

LoRi said...

WOW (O.O) BIBI. Thats pretty good!!!. i LIKE. he looks so cute! is the tie felt? what is it?

Anonymous said...

ME JACE!!! SO PRECIOUS, LIKE ALWAYS. MI WARRRIII..MI CHINCHANCHONCHII!!! U ARE ANOTHER MARTHA STEWART!! LOL!


P.S.
HE NEEDS A HAIRCUT ALREADY!!

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! U Go Girl!!!