Thursday, October 25, 2007

Countdown to Trick or Treating #1


So, about a week before the 31st, I usually start making some kind of Halloween treat every night for dessert. Today I made this Creepy Buried Hand Dirt Cake (named it all by myself, lol). I think it came out kinda cool looking. I saw it in a magazine, but I can't remember which one. Anyway, I filled up the glove with mini marshmallows and painted the nails with a marker. The dirt is crushed chocolate filling oreos, and the blood is red icing. Jace still doesn't "get" Halloween, and he kept asking me why in the world I would put a bloody hand on a cake. He said that was gross and not very pretty. He sure ate it, though.


I posted some awesomely delicious yummies on my etsy, so take a peek. Talk to you guys tomorrow. 'Night.


1 comment:

LoRi said...

GROSSS!!!! that really looks gross but i bet it is very yummy!! that is one cool cake!!