Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School!!!

Today, I sent 5 of my babies to school. Jace is in 5th, Cy in 2nd, Elyse in 1st, Jake in Kinder, and Liam in Pre-K. WHEW!!! It was a crazy morning going to all 5 classes and meeting teachers. My kids are awesome, though. All in GT classes and excited and ready to learn. Soo, unlike me. I hated school. I'd get so nervous, that I'd make myself sick. It was a nightmare. Makes me happy that they enjoy it, though.
We set up a little area to hang up backpacks in the boy's room. They have a superhero themed bedroom, so I printed out little superheroes to label their spot. They are just the cutest! I got them from funkymushrooms on etsy. No more thrown backpacks on the floor.
Each of the kids gave their teacher an apple with this little printable and a getting to know you card. I made them using images from this cute shop.
Feel free to download the free Happy 1st Day of School and Getting to Know You printables. ^_^ Well, I'm exhausted. It's 8pm, and I'm going to call it a night. Talk to you soon. post signature

2 comments:

شوقي نجاح said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل

محمود زيزو said...

لدينا احدث المعدات العالميه لكشف التسربات بدقه عاليه ويرعه عاليه
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركتنا تعد ممن افضل الشركات في هذا المجال هو مجال التسليك
شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان