Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm back...

Hopefully for longer than last time. I'm now a SAHM mom. YAY!!! From working full-time, split shifts, and not ever getting to see my kids....the change is a very welcomed one. Though, I will say....as a mother of 6 under age 10...it can get a little hectic sometimes. Nothing a little deep breathing and meditation can't fix, though. ^_^ The kids are playing ball, and it's been soo much fun seeing them enjoy themselves. Only 3 are playing this year, but next year 5 of them will be playing....eeekkkk. It already feels like we live at the park as it is. But it'll be good. Making memories. My baby girl Ally is growing up soo fast!! It's just not fair. I feel like I'm rambling and all over the place, oh well. Oh! I've finally gotten into twitter. I had an account before but never really got into it. Now, I'm loving it. I post pics of what I'm working on, and things going on. Love. I've started working on my etsy shop too. I even made a facebook page for it. I have taken out all my favorite fabrics, and have decided to just start making stuff with it. There's no reason why it should just be sitting there. I want people to enjoy them as much as I do. ^_^ Well....I guess that's a long enough post about my return to blogland. I missed this. See ya later. Peace & Love.

No comments: