Monday, October 25, 2010

The Savvy Seasons Swap




I had fun participating in this one. I had started on table runner, but ended scratching it halfway....it just didn't look right to me. I know my partner likes FMF and Heather Ross, and I remember mentioning that she likes the HR goldfish, so I made her a coffee mug cozy. It's not Christmasy but I thought it'd be cute to include. I made her a couple ornaments, since she mentioned that she'd like some for her tree. ;) I love the scrappy tree towels. I also included a mini canister filled with peppermints, and some fabric tree Christmas cards. Anyway, I hope she likes it. :)

In other news, I have an interview! Hopefully, the job and I are a good match...because I'm starting get a lil' worried. So, think good thoughts. Only good thoughts.

1 comment:

Three Dancing Magpies said...

sending good thoughts your way!