Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

So, I've been tagged by my girl Sonya. So here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was graduating high school and enrolling in the college nursing program.

Five things on todays "to do" list?

1. Go grocery shopping
2. Order Strawberry Shortcake party supplies
3. Clean kitchen
4. Schedule OB appt.
5. Scrap

I'm addicted to.....

Scrapbook yummies!!! and fabric....and chocolate

Things I would do if I were a millionaire.....

I'd buy me a huge house with an enormous craft room. I'd also make sure it had my own lil' mini gym. I'd put the kids in a million activities to get rid of them...err...I mean....to broaden their horizons, lol...and travel A LOT

Places I have lived.....

Houston TX, Mexico, San Diego CA, Oceanside CA, League City TX, Porter TX, and well now Raymondville TX

That's it. Whew! Here's some layouts..just 'cause I hate posting without pics, lol.


1 comment:

Latharia said...

love both of your LOs! You have a wonderful eye for design & color!