Monday, July 14, 2008

Hambly mini






So, I've been trying to play along on Label Tulip celebrating their 1 year anniversary, but it's kinda hard to scrap without pics, lol. My giganto order from Snapfish hasn't came in yet, so whatever. I love Holly's mini book class. Her album is YUM-O!! So while at a disadvantage, I think my mini came out okay. Not bad, Miss Bibi, not bad. 1000 extra points for effort for me, yay. Well, I'm off to work on some stuff for 2peas. I'm the pea profile of July, whatever that is, but the cool part, they sent me some goodies to play with and to upload on July 25th. So excited to make stuff! Anyway, Peace out, much love.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, Bibi! Even without photos, you did a fantastic job! Love your interpretation of the project! Thanks so much for participating, and I'm glad you liked the class. :0)

Sonya said...

Your album is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! And way to go with being the July 2pea profile! That is awesome! Have fun creating... :)

LoRi said...

bibi, all your stuff is awesome with or without pix!!

Michelle said...

wow those are awesome mini albums!love the baby albume pictures are great!i might have to steal that idea and do one for my new one Jase!