Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Dad



So, my dad stopped by on his way back to Houston. He had taken a short trip down to Mexico. I loved having him here. I miss Houston....miss being close to my family...but well that's life. And for the moment, being here in this itty bitty town is the best thing for our family. So...anyway, he helped me a lot with the kids. He took them bicycle riding..and played the playstation with them...he took them grocery shopping (which he will probably never do again, lol.) ...he kept them busy and spent pretty much the whole day with them..and for that I'm thankful. I got a lil' break, and they got to spend quality time with Grandpa. My kids don't know how blessed they are. They don't only have 2 sets of grandparents that spoil them rotten (which that in itself is such a blessing), but they have 3. Mars' parents, my mom and her husband, and my dad and his SO. They're all soo great to my kids....and that fills my heart with soo much happiness.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Oh, I hope this means you are staying with them while you wait for everything to recover from Dolly!