Monday, September 06, 2010

I'm ready for fall!

Living in South Texas isn't easy. The summers are insanely hot and I'm ready for cooler temps. So here's my fall inspirational mosaic to help me get into the mood......ummmm.....sweetness.

1. Whirlygig Table Runner, 2. Pair 'o' Pumpkin Towels, 3. my paper bunting, 4. Trick Yarn Wreath, 5. Sweet Leaves - Mixed Harvest Fabric Branches by Jane Joss, 6. String Leaf Potholders, 7. My festive table runner! , 8. tulip tree for Melissa, 9. free ghosties, 10. tree pillow, 11. thanksgiving pom pom wreath, 12. Halloween 2008
Some new fall goodies for the shop of course.


Now, I have to get ready for a huge birthday party. I haven't even set a date....but sometime this month? I'm doing a Dr.Seuss theme...yay!! So many ideas swirling in my head. I'm waiting on some fabric, so I can start working on decorations. I'm thinking drawstring goodie bags, a bunting :), outfits.

I'm excited, but I really need to stop slacking 'cause I'm in 4 swaps plus my 2 quilting bees, and the etsy shop...so lots of work to do. No problem, though...I got this. :)

No comments: