Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Happiness!!!

I'm SOOO happy today!! First off, it's our anniversary. Yay!! We'll be celebrating on Sunday, since Mars is feeling under the weather today as well as a couple of the kids. :( Another reason, is shopping and happy happy mail day!! Wanna check out my loot? Sure you do. ;)
I went to Target, and I scooped these up on clearance. Love the bike frame. It's going in Jace and Cy's bedroom.

The super soft baby photo album was on clearance for $2! I had to get it. My mailbox was stuffed with my Studio Calico cloud stamp...love, my Aunty Cookie fabric...swoon, and my Urban Home Goods Swap package...aaaaccckkkk!!! LOVE LOVE!!

Nova was an awesome swap partner! Her package was perfection! Nesting fabric baskets!! Adorable!! I decided to use these babies for my scraps and stuff. They'll be sitting on my craft table. The button bouquet is too cute! I need to find a jar to put them in.

The itty bitty magnets!! Soo freakin' awesome! Don't they look perfect on my fridge? :) Thanks so much, Nova! I could not have asked for a better swap partner. :)

And these are my gifties on their way to my swap partner. Hope she likes them! :)
A set of coasters.

A sewing machine cover.

And something cute to hang on her wall.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' it all!

tasha said...

everything is super adorable! i can't wait to find out who your swaps go to. :) they are so cute!

tasha said...

p.s.

happy anniversary! hope you got to do something fun.

Lisa said...

Hi Bibi~
Oh, I loooove swappy goodness! Which is the reason I'm visiting your blog, teehee! I bought some zippy pouches from your Etsy shop a little while back, and one of them was an item for a swap that I was participating in. My partner has just received her package, so I was finally able to blog about it. I linked your blog and Etsy store, I hope that's ok :o) If it's not, I'll totally remove the links... sheesh, I prolly shoulda asked first... shoot. I'm sorry.

http://lisasteatime.blogspot.com/2010/09/over-rainbow-whimsy-jar.html

Ok, about your post! The items you made and received are terrific!! I LOVE the wall hangning, it's adorable! I too love finding good deals at Target. Target is like crack. Ew, was that out loud??
Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

oxo,
Lisa