Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Raffle Winners!!

OMGoodness! First of all, I want to thank everyone that purchased tickets and sent well wishes. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I'm humbled by your generosity and kind hearts. Truly moving. I want to send a special thank you to Mary G. for offering to make a quilt for Cindy's little girls with pics of their family. She and Cindy have now been emailing pics and ideas, and I can't wait to see the finished quilt!! Okay....so I had this whole idea of shooting a video of names being pulled but Blogger is not cooperating, won't upload and I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. So, the winner of the FMF FQ Bundle is.............
Shari P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the winner of the Lightning Bugs FQ Bundle is..........................
Rachel J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, girl!!!! Email me your addys to br_boxing@yahoo.com and I'll get those in the mail to you.

Now, I feel awful...I wish I had more fabric to giveaway. So...last night, after looking at my sad little pile of FMF that I have left, lol. I decided to make some hexies. So, I picked 3 names from each raffle to get a set of hexies.

For the FMF hexies...the winners are:
Meg N., Tamiko P., and Lesley (lesleyandsara)!!!!!!!!



Winners of the Lightning Bugs hexies are:
Kelly B., Amisha S., and Krista B.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me your addys as well!!

So, since I had only scraps left. I made a few FMF scrap bags to post in the etsy shop. Funds from these will go to the Jameson family as well. If you purchased a ticket in the raffle, I'll refund your shipping. Just let me know in the message to seller. Thank you so much for your support!!! God is good. :)

No comments: