Sunday, December 02, 2007

More Decorations and Cards


I saw this lil' tree in the store the other day, and I thought it was so cute and went with the colors I'm using this year, blue, silver, and teal!

I used this last year but with silver mini bulbs and I think I liked it that way better.....I'm not sure how I feel about this yet......

I altered my candles with yummylicious paper. I'm gonna change the rocks out and add peppermint candies.

And these are our Christmas cards this year. I used Love Elsie, Scenic Route, Wildflower and Inque Boutique Stamps, and some gems. I think they came out cute. Well, I gotta go. My gorda hasn't been feeling well. Her legs are sore from getting shots yesterday. Poor baby. See ya later!

1 comment:

LoRi said...

OMG!! i love that little tree! its so cute! :D