Friday, December 21, 2007

Felt Hair Clippies


Jace had to wear a Christmas shirt on Wednesday, but why buy a shirt that he might wear twice if that. Kids grow so fast, it won't fit him next year. Well, .....Cy could have worn it next year....ANYWAY, the thing is I didn't want to buy a shirt so I made him a litttle gingerbread man pin instead. Saved money, Jace still looks festive. Yay, me!



I made some clippies for my Elyse. I think I might make some for the etsy shop, too.
Isn't she the cutest thing evah? Everytime I see her I just wanna bite her cheeks, but I think that'd be considered child abuse.



Well, that's all for now. I gotta go drop of the kids' pediatrician's present. My mom's coming today, YAY!! Can't wait.

1 comment:

LoRi said...

AWW!! they look so cute!! the ginger bread man look awesome and Elyse looks so cute!!