Monday, November 26, 2007

Happiness



Today, my kids have been driving me insane. Lol. Cy has been feeling sick, so he just cries and wants to be held. Elyse has been Lil' Miss Attitude; just mad at the world. She got upset 'cause I changed her clothes, didn't bring the bottle fast enough, put her in the carseat, put her in the swing. She wasn't crying just making grunting mad noises. Whatever Miss Thang. My Jace has been my little helper like always, bringing me diapers and wipes and getting Cy a snack, singing to Elyse. Just being himself. I love my babies, but today was one of dem days. Today, my happiness was yummy Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark and cute Japanese fabric.


Check out the shop, I'll be listing things pretty regularly. Peace.

3 comments:

LoRi said...

i love your new etsy yummies!! they are awesome! Elyse looks so cute..lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bili!!!!!

Its me Genesis Lazo
I just wanted to say hi!
So how is everybody over there?
Love you bunch!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bili!!!!!

Its me Genesis Lazo
I just wanted to say hi!
So how is everybody over there?
Love you bunch!!!