Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Man, I haven't blogged in about a week. Been pretty busy doing invitations for my sister's wedding that is at the end of August and my cousin's that's at the beginning of September. Jace is in both weddings, and I need to go get him a tux. Mars needs to take his Marine Corps dress blues to the cleaners, and I need to find some dresses. Agghhhhh! So much to do, so little time. Just to add a little more to that, Cy is teething and has been fussy and crying and has just been wanting to be held and cuddled all day long. But what can I say, life is good. My guys keep me busy all day, every day. Hmmmm....I think I deserve to get all the new CHA releases that are calling my name, right? Well, let me try to get some sleep before these kiddoes wake up. Here's a pic of Mars and the boys wrestling and being loud. 'Night. Posted by Picasa

No comments: