Friday, August 13, 2010

Some More Banner Love!

I can't get enough of them...just can't, lol. They're just too cute. I had started these a couple weeks ago and finally got them finished and listed in the shop. I *heart* them so much! I've been feeling pretty crafty lately and have soo many ideas in my head. I'm already working on another new item that I can't wait to finish!! Just waiting on something coming from overseas. Good stuff.


I signed up for the 2nd round of {Urban} Home Goods Swap on flickr, and I'm having so much creating for my partner.

Now that I've purged so much of my scrap supplies, I'm finally scrapping again. I've been kicking it with the girls over at Noel Mignon's and joining in some challenges. Loving it.



Other than all that. Things have been pretty calm over here. Enjoying the laziness before our routine starts up again with my 2 big boys going to school. 2 down...3 to go.

4 comments:

Julie said...

rock on girl!!! you certainly have your craft on!!!

angie gutshall said...

Love that banner! Great layouts! I love Noel's crops!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects and layouts!

lisaplus6 said...

this is a wonderful post! so much crafty goodness!! i love the last page. it is so beautiful and real!