Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We've Moved and things have been CA- RAZY!!

Yeah...the past couple months have been a lil' hectic, but I'm still here. Still have tons of boxes and things that need to be fixed and arranged and blah blah blah...we bought an old fixer upper home...not what I wanted initially but it'll do. This crafty chica will def. spruce it up and make it puurrty. ;) The walls were all white with peach trim and doors...eww. So, I've been painting and decorating. Soo much fun, but with 5 kids it's super hard...little monsters. I'm like 10% done, lol. The baby boys' room has already been painted pretty aqua color and I'm planning to accent it with yellow..yummy. :)



In other news, I just joined another Flickr Swap and I'm crazy excited about it. We'll be swapping a handmade home item! I can't wait to get my partner and start working on something for him/her. Here's my inspiration mosaic for my partner:

I'm hoping to make lots of cute items for the house now that we're homeowners, yay!
Well, that's that's all for now. Gotta tackle the craft area now and get it organized and set up. :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

I thought I saw you over in the swap group! I'm excited about it, too!! We get our partner info tomorrow, and I can't wait!

Meg said...

ps--that blue is GORGEOUS!

lisaplus6 said...

that is the color of our living/dining/kitchen... so bold and beautiful! painting with 5 can be so impossible! i know :)

tasha said...

ooooh i love the aqua paint!! i can't wait to see what you do with the nursery. :)