Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Soooo tired.....

I'm like a walking zombie. I don't get enough sleep...maybe 4 hours a night or so. My legs are killing me. Why? I have no freakin' clue. My husband is annoying the hell out of me; and I wanna lock my kids in a soundproof closet. Yeah, it's been one of them days. Well, actually it's been like that the last few days. Just blah...and ewwww...and uugggghhhh. So, what can you do? Nothing much, but suck it up. Take a deep breath, smile, and be thankful.
So, anyway, Thanksgiving was good. Really good. I had family from Houston come over, and we chilled, stuffed our fat faces, played games, and watched movies. The kids had a blast. Good Times. I loved seeing them. Here's a few pics from our Thanksgiving weekend:
This was the best pic I could get of these kids. They just would not sit still.

My brother, Josh, and his daughter Amaya.

Isn't my niece just too cute! LOVE her hair!

Well, I gotta go, these kids are driving me up a wall. Please pray for my sanity. It's hanging by a thread.

No comments: